- Quick Start
- Use Your Cluster
- Connect to Your TiDB Cluster
- Set up VPC Peering Connections
- Monitor a TiDB Cluster
- Scale a TiDB Cluster
- Backup and Restore Data
- Tune Performance
- Upgrade a TiDB Cluster
- Delete a TiDB Cluster
- Migrate Data
- Manage User Access
This document describes how to sign up for a trial of TiDB Cloud and how to create your TiDB cluster.
The most commonly used operations of TiDB Cloud are as follows:
- Sign up for a trial: contact us through the website for a trial, and create your account.
- Create a TiDB cluster: how to create your first cluster, select cloud provider, region, cluster tier, node number, and so on.
- Connect to your TiDB cluster: connect to your TiDB Cloud cluster via a SQL client, or SQL shell.
- Migrate from MySQL: migrate your MySQL data to the TiDB Cloud cluster.
Now you can visit TiDB Cloud to apply for a trial.
Visit https://pingcap.com/products/tidbcloud/trial, and submit the following information:
- Work email
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
Finish the account setting. PingCAP support staff will contact you to offer help.
After the setting, you will receive an account activation email. Click the verification link in the email to access your TiDB Cloud account.
You can invite other members to join your organization after your login. Refer to Invite a team member for details.