tiup status command is used to view the operation information of the components after you run the components using the
tiup [flags] <component> [args...] command.
tiup status [flags]
A table consisting of the following fields:
Name: The tag name specified by
-T/--tag. If not specified, it is a random string.
Component: The operating components.
PID: The corresponding process ID of the operating components.
Status: The status of the operating components.
Created Time: The starting time of the components.
Directory: The data directory of the components.
Binary: The binary file path of the components.
Args: The starting arguments of the operating components.
A component can run in one of the following statuses:
- Up: The component is running normaly.
- Down or Unreachable: The component is not running or a network problem exists on the corresponding host.
- Tombstone: The data on the component has been completely migrated out and the scaling-in is complete. This status exists only on TiKV or TiFlash.
- Pending Offline: The data on the component is being migrated out and the scaling-in is in process. This status exists only on TiKV or TiFlash.
- Unknown: The running status of the component is unknown.
Component status derives from the PD scheduling information. For more details, see Information collection.