- Key Features
- Horizontal Scalability
- MySQL Compatible Syntax
- Replicate from and to MySQL
- Distributed Transactions with Strong Consistency
- Cloud Native Architecture
- Minimize ETL with HTAP
- Fault Tolerance & Recovery with Raft
- Automatic Rebalancing
- Deployment and Orchestration with Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker
- JSON Support
- Spark Integration
- Read Historical Data Without Restoring from Backup
- Fast Import and Restore of Data
- Hybrid of Column and Row Storage
- SQL Plan Management
- Open Source
- Online Schema Changes
- Key Features
- Get Started
- From Binary Tarball
- Orchestrated Deployment
- Geographic Redundancy
- SQL Language Structure
- Data Types
- Numeric Types
- Date and Time Types
- String Types
- Functions and Operators
- Function and Operator Reference
- Type Conversion in Expression Evaluation
- Control Flow Functions
- String Functions
- Numeric Functions and Operators
- Date and Time Functions
- Bit Functions and Operators
- Cast Functions and Operators
- Encryption and Compression Functions
- Information Functions
- JSON Functions
- Aggregate (GROUP BY) Functions
- Miscellaneous Functions
- Precision Math
- SQL Statements
ADMIN CANCEL DDL
ADMIN CHECKSUM TABLE
ADMIN CHECK [TABLE|INDEX]
ADMIN SHOW DDL [JOBS|QUERIES]
CREATE TABLE LIKE
SET [NAMES|CHARACTER SET]
SET [GLOBAL|SESSION] <variable>
SHOW CHARACTER SET
SHOW [FULL] COLUMNS FROM
SHOW CREATE TABLE
SHOW [FULL] FIELDS FROM
SHOW INDEXES [FROM|IN]
SHOW INDEX [FROM|IN]
SHOW KEYS [FROM|IN]
SHOW [FULL] PROCESSSLIST
SHOW [FULL] TABLES
SHOW TABLE STATUS
SHOW [GLOBAL|SESSION] VARIABLES
- System Databases
- Key Monitoring Metrics
- Best Practices
- TiDB Binlog
- TiDB Lightning
- All Releases
On December 23, 2016, TiDB RC1 is released. See the following updates in this release:
- The write speed has been improved.
- The disk space usage is reduced.
- Hundreds of TBs of data can be supported.
- The stability is improved and TiKV can support a cluster with 200 nodes.
- Supports the Raw KV API and the Golang client.
- The scheduling strategy framework is optimized and now the strategy is more flexible and reasonable.
- The support for
labelis added to support Cross Data Center scheduling.
- PD Controller is provided to operate the PD cluster more easily.
- The following features are added or improved in the SQL query optimizer:
- Eager aggregation
- More detailed
- Parallelization of the
- Optimization of the subquery performance
- Optimization of the conditional push-down
- Optimization of the Cost Based Optimizer (CBO) framework
- The implementation of the time related data types are refactored to improve the compatibility with MySQL.
- More built-in functions in MySQL are supported.
- The speed of the
add indexstatement is enhanced.
- The following statements are supported:
- Use the
CHANGE COLUMNstatement to change the name of a column.
CHANGE COLUMNof the
ALTER TABLEstatement for some of the column type transfer.
- Use the
Loaderis added to be compatible with the
mydumperdata format in Percona and provides the following functions:
- Multi-thread import
- Retry if error occurs
- Breakpoint resume
- Targeted optimization for TiDB
- The tool for one-click deployment is added.