- Get Started
- In Self-Managed Kubernetes
- In Public Cloud Kubernetes
- Deploy TiDB on ARM64 Machines
- Deploy TiFlash to Explore TiDB HTAP
- Deploy TiDB Across Multiple Kubernetes Clusters
- Deploy a Heterogeneous TiDB Cluster
- Deploy TiCDC
- Deploy TiDB Binlog
- Monitor and Alert
- Backup and Restore
- Backup and Restore Custom Resources
- Grant Permissions to Remote Storage
- Amazon S3 Compatible Storage
- Google Cloud Storage
- Persistent Volumes
- Restart a TiDB Cluster
- Destroy a TiDB Cluster
- View TiDB Logs
- Modify TiDB Cluster Configuration
- Configure Automatic Failover
- Pause Sync of TiDB Cluster
- Maintain Different TiDB Clusters Separately Using Multiple TiDB Operator
- Maintain Kubernetes Nodes
- Migrate from Helm 2 to Helm 3
- Replace Nodes for a TiDB Cluster
- Disaster Recovery
- Sysbench Performance Test
- API References
- Cheat Sheet
- Required RBAC Rules
- Log Collection
- Monitoring and Alert on Kubernetes
- Release Notes
Based on 1.0, TiDB Operator 1.1 has several new features, including TiDB 4.0 support, TiKV data encryption, and TLS certificate configuration. TiDB Operator v1.1 also supports deploying new components such as TiFlash and TiCDC.
TiDB Operator 1.1 also makes improvements in usability, providing the user experience that is consistent with the Kubernetes native resources.
TidbClusterCR supports deploying and managing the PD Discovery component, which is fully capable of replacing tidb-cluster chart to manage the TiDB cluster.
TidbClusterCR adds support for Pump, TiFlash, TiCDC, and TiDB Dashboard.
Add the Admission Controller (optional) to improve the user experience of upgrade and scaling, and to provide the canary release feature.
tidb-schedulersupports high availability (HA) scheduling at any dimension and scheduler preemption.
Support using tikv-importer chart to deploy and manage tikv-importer.
TidbMonitorCR to deploy the cluster monitoring.
TidbInitializerCR to initialize the cluster.
RestoreCR to back up and restore the cluster, which supports using Amazon S3 or GCS as the remote storage.
Support gracefully restart a component in the TiDB cluster.
Support configuring TLS certificates for the TiDB cluster components and for MySQL clients.
Support TiKV data encryption.
TidbClusterAutoScalerto implement auto-scaling. You can enable this feature by turning on the
Add the optional Advanced StatefulSet Controller, which supports deleting a specific Pod. You can enable this feature by turning on the
For the full release notes, see 1.1 CHANGE LOG.